Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Abi Titmuss fronts adult channel

Abi Titmuss has begun her new job as the face of an adult entertainment channel - saying on-off partner John Leslie is backing her.
The 27-year-old lost her job as a roving reporter on the Richard and Judy show following allegations of group sex sessions.
Titmuss is being paid around £150,000 by Television X which features programmes like UK Swingers, Girl On Girl and a series where viewers can send in their home videos on its Fantasy Channel.
The launch had been scheduled to take place at the home of Bafta but it pulled out at the last minute after the "misunderstanding".
Titmuss wore a fitted long, black dress to introduce the contents of the channel's spring schedule. She tells viewers: "Hi, I'm Abi Titmuss. If you like to watch, join us on Television X. Nobody does it naughtier."
The blonde former nurse later told reporters she was "not averse to watching sexy films" but she was doing the job for the money.
She said: "There's nothing wrong with consenting adults having sex. I'm not prudish about that, especially after all I've been through. I don't think there's anything wrong, if your life has been turned upside down, with trying to make the best of it and make a living."
She said events of recent months had been a "huge shock" and either you "curl up and die or be honest and upfront like I have been".
She would not discuss her earnings but said: "Compared to a year's wages for a nurse, it is a hell of a lot."
She admitted: "I wasn't sure at first. My initial reaction was no. But I thought about it and decided what on earth have I got to lose?"
She said TV presenter Leslie was "positive" about the project and that her parents were "fine". "It's not the avenue they expected me to go down, but they understand it's temporary. My mother wanted to know exactly what was involved, but as soon as she knew I was just doing links to camera and that I was not in the films, she was fine."

Virtuagirl HD Girls