Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CARMEN ELECTRA'S MOSS CRUSH


The former "Baywatch" actress, who was rumored to be having a lesbian relationship with rock star Joan Jett, thinks the British supermodel is "gorgeous."

Carmen told Sunday magazine: "She's gorgeous. I'm the kind of girl who can tell another woman if I think she is beautiful, and Kate is. She has a great sense of style and everyone looks up to her. She's really cool."

The 35-year-old star, whose ex-husband is Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro, also revealed she is getting broody and is keen to start a family, when she meets the right man.

She explained: "I definitely want to be a mother. But I'm not in a rush. I want to get everything out of my system so I can focus on being the best parent I can be."

Kate isn't the only famous woman Carmen has confessed to having a crush on.

Earlier this month, the "I Want Candy" actress admitted she has the hots for Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba.

Carmen said: "Scarlett is hot. Her sexiness is totally appreciated by girls like me."

"Jessica is naturally pretty, she's very sweet. I feel in love with her because she's the nicest girl. She's sexy and has an incredible body."

Source: BANG Showbiz

Virtuagirl HD Girls