Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gisele Bunchen Attributes Success To Her Boobs and Hair


In Allure’s May issue, Gisele Bundchen talks about how she views herself as a goofball instead of a sex icon, about how she’s gained weight since she stopped smoking and how much she regretted cutting her trademark locks 5 years ago.
I was having one of those days when you just want to shed your own skin… It was not a fun time in my life. You didn’t see a lot of pictures of me with my hair short, because I went to Brazil to stay with my family for, like, six months. I won’t cut it again. I’m always saying I’m only successful because of my boobs and my hair.
Check out the two scans for more info, the article is pretty awesome! I love how she’s managed to stay so humble despite becoming an internationally known supermodel.

Virtuagirl HD Girls