Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quotes By Rebecca Romijn, Gisele Bundchen & More


"I am getting a little crazy hearing that there's no way I could ever have been a man. Come on! I've met drag queens who are girlier than I am." Rebecca Romijn is upset TV viewers struggle to accept her as a transsexual man on hit show Ugly Betty. "I think they make a cute couple." Actress Gina Gershon on pal Joan Jett's rumored romance with Carmen Electra.

"I grew up as a skinhead. You get a haircut, turn up the Sex Pistols, and go beat somebody up." Vinnie Jones remembers his punk rock past.

"I've put on about 15 pounds since I stopped smoking two and a half years ago. When you stop smoking you gain weight, because food tastes better than when it tasted like an ashtray." Supermodel Gisele Bundchen explains her curvy figure.

"Everytime I see Patrick he weeps; 'You're going to die on one of your expeditions.' But I feel the biggest danger in life is not taking adventure." Actor Brian Blessed admits his pal Patrick Stewart fears for his life following his Mount Everest expedition.

"I'd never do nudity in this country - like in Playboy or something. I don't have a problem with nudity, but the rest of the country does." Rebecca Romijn on why she has never appeared in Playboy.

"He came home from pre-school and said, 'Mommy, you are not going to believe it; there is a movie about dinosaurs. It's called Jurassic Park.'" Laura Dern's five-year-old monster obsessed son Ellery is keen to see mom's big action film.

(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)

Virtuagirl HD Girls