Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Carmen Electra Sex Texts: Carmen a Fan of Dirty E-Mails


I guess I shouldn't have deleted all those messages from Carmen Electra. The former Playboy Playmate shares her top sex tips in 'How To Be Sexy' a new book from the rumored lesbian and former Mrs. Dave Navarro. According to the Sun UK, one idea that gets Carmen hot under the collar is to indulge in a racy phone message conversation.


Carmen writes: "I am a texter, I love to text. "There is nothing wrong with getting a hot text. "I say go for it - but be subtle. Express how you are feeling but don't do anything too crazy."
***
Despite her super-confident nature, and still fabulous body that she just showed off at the Dinah Shore weekend, the ex-Baywatch star admits she has flaws like all the rest of us. She added: "For me as a dancer growing up in ballet class, I always feel like my body could be better.
"There are problem areas. You look in the mirror and pick apart the things that you don't like about your body. "But what I have tried to do is not obsess over what I don't like about myself."

Virtuagirl HD Girls