Saturday, May 5, 2007

Jessica Biel Says She's Considered Too Sexy for Roles

Last summer's The Illusionist may have given her résumé a prestige boost, but Jessica Biel says "it's still a struggle" to get the parts she wants – partly because she's too sexy. Biel, who was named Esquire's "Sexiest Woman Alive" in 2005, says in the June issue of Elle that the honor hurt her career. "[One director told me,] 'I'm not looking for the sexiest woman; I'm looking for the girl next door,' " says Biel, 25, who stars in the new thriller Next opposite Nicolas Cage and whose credits include the 2003 remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 2004's Blade: Trinity and 2005's Stealth.
"Parts I really want aren't going to me," she says. "Like The Other Boleyn Girl with Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman. I don't want to say that there's nothing I love that I can't have. But there's still the occasional script that the director doesn't want to see you for. They want that top tier of girls." One thing Biel does have in common with Johansson is that both have been linked to Justin Timberlake – although Johansson has denied the rumors, even telling Seventeen: "If it's somebody one week, it's going to be somebody else the next week. It's either me or Jessica Biel." For her part, Biel was spotted hanging out with Timberlake several times in January, and a source told PEOPLE last month: "She's crazy about him."

Virtuagirl HD Girls