Thursday, April 19, 2007

Angelina Jolie Says She's Been Sexually Active Since Kindergarten


Angelina Jolie, already noted for sharing a lingering kiss with her brother and using knives during sex, has revealed that she has been sexually active since kindergarten. The revelation came in an interview with OK! magazine.
"I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties... we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!" Jolie said.
According to the actress that is all behind her. "It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner," she said.

Virtuagirl HD Girls