Thursday, April 19, 2007

BERRY: 'LOVE ISN'T ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS'


Actress HALLE BERRY hates being showered with gifts by boyfriend GABRIEL AUBRY, because she believes love isn't about material things - it's about "being a man of your word". The Monster's Ball star - who was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet - insists she needs more than "trinkets and things" from Aubry, because she's been "an idiot" before when it comes to men and relationships. She says, "He doesn't have to buy things. For me, it is not about buying presents. It's about being who you say you are, about being with someone. "It's not about tokens, trinkets and material things, it's about being a man of your word. "I have made all the wrong choices when it comes to love. I have been an idiot, so I have learnt to make different ones for myself - and it feels good."

Virtuagirl HD Girls