Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pregnant Naomi Watts Feeling 'Energetic and Strong'


Naomi Watts, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Liev Schreiber, says she's loving pregnancy.

"[I'm] just being relaxed and moving at a much slower pace and enjoying it," the actress, 38, told PEOPLE Thursday at the grand opening of Escada's Beverly Hills flagship boutique. "I'm just really happy to be pregnant."

Earlier this week, Schrieber, 39, told PEOPLE of his girlfriend of two years: "She's great. In fact, I've never seen anyone handle a pregnancy so well. She's amazing."

Watts, who was born in England and raised in Australia, admitted Thursday that jitters may come along with impending motherhood. "Yeah, I will get nervous, but I am very, very excited," she said.

But so far, her pregnancy has been going smoothly: "I wish I had some wood to knock, but I just feel very energetic and strong. You know, I hear a lot of women say that it was difficult for them and I know everyone experiences it in a different way, but I'm surprised by my energy."

Virtuagirl HD Girls